Epistle to the Willimanticians

As a young christian in 2005, in the days of yore before the Facebook boom, I wrote an epistle to 35 churches in the Willimantic, CT area. Someone recently requested a copy, and as I read it over, I got inspired so I decided to share it for everyone. It may still be applicable in some way.

In the end, it was not well received. It was mostly taken in silence, and my pastor got a few confused comments on who I may be. The idea of this epistle may have been naive, but I think the Lord uses this sort of brashness to get things done sometimes. You decide.
Here's a public link:
An Epistle to the Churches of Willimantic

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Violence in the Early Church: Complete Quote List

Should Christians Abandon Christmas?

Was the Priesthood that Crucified Christ Illegitimate?